cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event marketing - list of events - atom:updated does not show updated time

Highlighted
Advisor

Event marketing - list of events - atom:updated does not show updated time

I'm retrieving a list of events to sync them locally so that we can filter the events in different ways. Rather than having to updated the local copy every time I pull the list, I was hoping that the atom:updated element in the response would show the time the event was last updated by an admin. This always seems to show the same timestamp as the CreatedDate and therefore never changes.

Apart from not being a useful additional piece of data, is there any way I can get the timestamp for the last time an event was edited and saved by and administrator in the Constant Contact UI?

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Ayres

Principle - Consected
4 REPLIES 4
Advisor

Re: Event marketing - list of events - atom:updated does not show updated time

Just to clarify, I mean the atom:updated element inside the atom:entry not at the top level for the feed.

Phil Ayres

Principle - Consected
CTCT Employee

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.  We do have a defect opened up to our engineers that this should be in place.  Once this has been resolved, I will post back here that it has been fixed, and the update date for events is working.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Advisor

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for confirming that. Since this is the first time I have run across something like this with Constant Contact, what kind of timeframe should I expect for a resolution?

Thanks,

Phil

Phil Ayres

Principle - Consected
CTCT Employee

Hello Phil,

Currently we do not have an estimated time that this will be resolved.  However, our engineers are aware that there currently is no work around for this, so it is definitely an item that we would like to get fixed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact