Genesis eNews Extended and CC, even tho it was working foer years and then CC decided to change som,

MaryS55
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm using Genesis eNews Extended that's integrated into the theme. Very happy with it thank you. Tehn got an email from CC stating that a new form needs to be created, and I am not seeing the form code needed to populate Genesis eNews Extended fields to connect with CC. I do not want to learn the ins and outs of CC, I just need help understanding how to get the info I need, that eNews needs for folks to sign up from web site. Anyone know? I need hidden field info. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Mary,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

We aren’t currently aware of any planned changes that would affect your existing plugin connection. If you are having any issues with the plugin, I'd recommend reaching out to the Plugin's developer for more assistance.

Support for the Genesis eNews Extended WordPress plugin can be found here:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-enews-extended/

As well as on the plugin’s official website here:
https://kraft.blog/genesis-enews-extended/

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
DaleF0
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same issues.  Did you find a solution?

MaryS55
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi Mary, I had to laugh because several years ago I wrote something to cc similar and gave up as I get the same answer you did :). Anyway, I started searching this out again and came upon this post. Did you ever get it resolved? Thanks, I’m hoping you did n can pass something on?
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.