The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Getting Started with the API

Highlighted
Participant

addNewList() getting 404 error

I think the addNewList(string accountname, string listname) is to add a new contact list to an account. Please correct me if i am wrong.
But I couldn't find any place where we give the second parameter listname in the body of the function.

more over that I am getting 404 error when i run this programme.
please help.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please note that the above

Please note that the above example adds only one contact using Activities resource, but the Activities resource is only recommended for adding more than 25 contacts.  Please refer the documentation on the Activities resource to see how you can add more contacts to the example code above.

To add one contact, please use the Contacts resource.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured