How I can make a user auto logged on to Constant Contact account after uploading his/her maillist using REST API?

Regular Participant

How I can make a user auto logged on to Constant Contact account after uploading his/her maillist using REST API?

Can you suggest me How I can make a user auto logged on to Constant Contact account after uploading his/her maillist using REST API?
Which Constant Contact API should be used to auto logon users?
Is there any asp.net code sample available for the same? Please suggest.
2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Participant

There is no autologin capability in the REST API. In the SiteVisitorAPI, there is a login API. That API is restricted to partner use and functions only on accounts which are within your partner hierarchy. Ie. you can only "AutoLogin" Constant Contact Account holders who signed up through your partner account.

If you are in the partner program and would like to access the SiteVisitorAPI, please contact the business partner team or the webservices team directly.
Tom M
Group Product Manager – Content Editing
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Hello Tom,

Thanks for the reply. Well currently I'm not in the partner program but I might get into it in future. Can I still test the auto login capability so that I can decide about the application architecture and process and how I need to implement it in my site? Is there any code samples available for the same?

Regards

Akhilesh
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page