How to add check box that says "Please add me to your e-newsletter" on contact us form in my Web site??

Occasional Participant

How to add check box that says "Please add me to your e-newsletter" on contact us form in my Web site??

Hello,

I've been looking for the sample code for this but haven't find on yet.

Could you please help me find a method or exact sample code that will do the following:

I have a regular "contact us" form and some other forms that corrects my customer's name, email address etc. In these forms, I'd like to add a check box that says "Please add me to your e-newsletter" and if this check box button is added, this customer's name, email address will be opted-in (adds to constant contact database).

How to accomplish this task? I'd so appreciate your help.

thanks,

ithies

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello,

In order to do this you will want to add a check box to your form and then you can use our Contact Collection API to add the contact to the selected lists.  In order to provide more information though, it would be best to see your current code, or at least know what programming language you are using.  Please send the code to the webservices support team, so that we can help you further.

You can also find examples of how to do this in ASP.NET, PHP, and ColdFusion in our sample packs located here.  We also have a custom sign up form that is created using PHP, that you can download here, that has this functionality already built in.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Occasional Participant

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I'm going to send you my code with provided email address.

Thanks,

ithies

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page