I just want a simple form (email address only) to add contacts to my default list... HELP.

SOLVED
Go to solution
Regular Participant

I just want a simple form (email address only) to add contacts to my default list... HELP.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've put together forms before for this type of thing; but the CC process seems a bit perplexing... I just simply want:

1. a single entry form for someone to add their email address that gets added to my default list (list number 1).

2. the success page to appear and say thank you...

I have my API key information; I have all the sample forms but nothing seems to work. I've read on some other posts that I need to setup my own database on our server to collect the info as well; but that's not what i want to do. I just simply want it to function like the link provided here but want to keep them on my site.

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=m4ovlwcab&p=oi&m=1102409546732

Possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Regular Participant

Thanks for the response... I found the form generator yesterday and that's exactly what I needed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Regular Participant

Anyone?

Hey,

I understand what you want may appear to be simple but there is some work involved with doing so.  If you are not familiar with working with a RESTful API you can hire a developer here.  Otherwise we do have a simple form generator which is powered by PHP which only requires the basics of FTP and some HTML.  You do need PHP 5 and cURL enabled.   You can find that here.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Regular Participant

Thanks for the response... I found the form generator yesterday and that's exactly what I needed.

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page