I need an orientation

Highlighted

I need an orientation

Hello to all,

initially I apologize for the question that I do, but have not found an answer to my doubts, I'm new here

My client asked me to redesign the site of his company, he uses Constant Contact for a long time and has more than 5,000 e-mails registered.

Today, believe it or not, it registers the email newsletter for 1 by 1 manually.

He wants the form on the new site it register the new direct emails in his account at Constant Contact. However I did not find how to do this integration

I created my account, I generated api key but did not understand where I set up the account that my client, I understand this Api key token and accessories that are my developer account.

I wonder how can I solve this?

Sincerely,

Luciano Giardino

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Re: I need an orientation

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us.  We actually have a separate email address for API support.   The email for them is webservices@constantcontact.com.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with                 

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured