I need to reconnect an email capture page on my client's website and need someone to configure the code...

Occasional Participant

I need to reconnect an email capture page on my client's website and need someone to configure the code...

Our client was with iContact with a customized email capture page which sent the email and profile information to their iContact collection database. They are moving away from iContact and we'd like to integrate their page to the new Constant Contact account we're going to create for them this week. What is the process I would need to follow to make this happen???

Thanks,
Jeff B.
Liftoff Advertising LLC
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Jeff,

Constant Contact uses a different API type than iContact in that we offer a robust REST API package. You would most likely need to recode the submission section of your form to use a REST implementation which is documented here
Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Occasional Participant

Dave,
I'm not a coder and haven't the time to figure out the programming side of this. I was told by constant contact this site would have someone available to help me with this. Do you offer services I can employ to have someone perform the coding for me? From what I can see, it shouldn't be difficult for a programmer to get in and make the api update.

Thanks,
JB

Hi JB,

We do have a few developers who have used our API and are available for customer work. They are 3rd party developers though and as such the costs and time frame are up to them. You can find their contact information here
Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page