Looking for API developer...

Participant

Looking for API developer...

I'm looking for a developer that is familiar with Constant Contacts API and can tie into our web service. We have a web service already developed on our end we need to connect to Constant Contact.

Please email me at chris(at)powerlaunchit.com for further details.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hi Chris,

I would be more than happy to pass your information on to our Business Partner team who can connect you to a developer. Please email your contact information and Constant Contact username to our webservices team.

If you have any coding experience yourself, you may also want to check out our Sample code section to get started: http://developer.constantcontact.com/samples/upload_forms

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Participant

Hello,

I'm in marketing at The Visiting Nurse Service of NY and we're working on a project that will synch opt-in email data back and forth between our internal database and Constant Contact. My IS team is looking for a Contact at CC to ask some questions so we can complete our requirements gathering. They don't seem satisfied with simply posting questions to the Forum. Is that something you can offer...even if it's for an additional fee. We need a person.

Thank you!

Rachel Garrett

Hi Rachel,

We can help your development group with their questions.  Please send an email to our webservices support team and something can be arranged for you.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page