cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Powerapps?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Microsoft Powerapps?

Hello, does any one have experience using API with Microsoft Powerapps?

I have created an event check in application with Microsoft Powerapps. With our current set up, we unfortunately need to export reports from Constant Contact, upload csv reports to Microsoft OneDrive, which auto syncs to our event check in application in Powerapps.

What I would like to do is connect Powerapps with Constant Contact API to pull registrant data for specific events so registrant data is 100% up to date and accurate.

The flaw in our current system is that:

1. Information needs to be manually put in.

2. Registrant data won't be accurate if people register last minute (as no one put in the new data.)

Here is the information that I need to input into Powerapps. 

Powerapps Step 1.pngPowerapps Step 2.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Microsoft Powerapps?

Hi @MomiA,

I have not seen an integration with Microsoft Powerapps yet, but that does not mean someone has not created one. Our API is a RESTful API so it should work in integrating with what you have already. You could use our API to retrieve the information and put it in your own database then create a .csv file from that, or based on the screenshot provided it looks like there is a way to connect the two APIs together. I am not personally familiar with Microsoft Powerapps and how to do that, but our department will offer assistance where we can.

I suggest to start by looking at our API documentation which can be found here. https://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/developer-guides/overview-of-api-endpoints.html

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

Thank you Jimmy, I'll look into this further. It's good news to hear that it's plausible at least :) 

Occasional Participant

@Jimmy_D ,

Does API exist that would allow Constant Contact to sync with an online database, such as OneDrive, Sharepoint etc?

Powerapps is able to connect to most of these databases to pull real time data. The real issue is having an API call to GET registrant data based on event ID, then taking that data and syncing it to OneDrive (preferably.)

Thank you for your help

Hello @MomiA,

Constant Contact has not created an integration with neither OneDrive, nor SharePoint. I checked on the Marketplace and did not see anything listed either. You may want to check out the companies Cazoomi or Zapier as there is a good chance that they will have created integrations with OneDrive or SharePoint.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer