Need to add radio button options to standard email sign-up form.

Participant

Need to add radio button options to standard email sign-up form.

I need to add radio button options to standard email sign-up form.  I have no knowldege of API, but I know HTML and am computer savvy.

Is this something I could do myself?

Would I be better off hiring someone?  If so, how much should I expect to pay and is there anyone here who could do it?

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

What you are trying to do requires more programming than API understanding.  HTML forms are used to submit data to other scripts or programs that run on web servers which process the form data and save it to databases or make API requests with it (or both).  Depending on what you need to do with the value assigned to your radio button, the programming skill required varies, but I don't see any way around either learning some basic skills in a server-based scripting language, or seeking the assistance of an experienced developer.

We don't offer custom development services, but to find a developer to assist you, you may try start by searching our Marketplace, or if you prefer you can work with a local developer. There are many resources here on our developer website, including API Documentation, and Wrapper Libraries/Sample Code to start with.

Cheers,

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer

Thanks Mark.  Have actually just contacted a developer through your Marketplace.  Will look into the other suggestions as well.

I'm glad to hear it.  What you're trying to do shouldn't turn out to be too much of a headache for a knowledgable developer.

Cheers,

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page