Not the typical form

Highlighted

Not the typical form

Hi

Here's the basic idea of what I need to do. I'm going to create different email lists in my Constant Contact account that represent groups of experts in different categories of small business. When a visitor comes to my site, they can use the form I will devolop to select a category and ask a question. When they click "Submit" the question will be sent, via Constant Contact, to the emails in the chosen list.

Keep in mind, I am a complete newbie to API. Building the form is no problem. Connecting it to Constant Contact and allowing the user to choose which list it is send to is what I need help with.

Many thanks,

Andy

Many thanks

Andy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi Andy,   Constant Contact

Hi Andy,

Constant Contact is unfortunately unable to directly assist with coding and setting up API Integrations.  What we can offer is sample code that you can use to start with and modify to meet your goals.  You can find these samples, which are complete with instructions and documentation, here.  These samples are available in C# ASP.NET and PHP.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured