Oauth2 Request_uri problem..

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Oauth2 Request_uri problem..

Whats the point of allowing developers to change the Redirect uri for oauth calls if it doesnt change it? I've been sitting here for hours thinking it was my code and I view source and see you guys dont update the request uri! Can someone explain this to me? Maybe im missing something here..I changed this hours ago and its still pulling in the dev uri..

</input name="preregistered_redirect_uri" value="http://localhost/vp/app/" type="hidden"/>

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Oauth2 Request_uri problem..

Sorry for the frustration here.  When you change a redirect_uri it should sync and update within 5 minutes.  Will have our dev team dig into this.  Can you PM me your API key?

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted

Re: Oauth2 Request_uri problem..

Had our developers dig into this.  We found that your API key(s) are not being returned in the list of API keys from Mashery (where they are managed and maintained) when we try to sync them to our local datastore (where we use them for tracking and analytics).  We are not sure why this is the case and have opened up a ticket with Mashery support as an urgent customer impacting issue. 

Unfortunately, I don't have much of a suggestion outside of trying to create a new API key and seeing if that one will sync.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured