Outlook addin code

Regular Participant

Outlook addin code

Is the code for the Outlook addin available? We want to add it to an existing contact as a button. So if they have a contact up they can add the contact and I wanted to pull the history for that contact.

Gary Cawley

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Outlook code is private and is not available to the public currently.  However, I'm interested in finding out more about what you are trying to do with the code so could you please give us your contact information and tell us more about your company?

Regular Participant

gary@salesoutlook.com 404 452-0812

I wanted to see how you implemented a client side calls to the api.

We sell a CRM application built into Outlook that uses the basic contact information. www.salesoutlook.com

We want to pull email information for an Outlook contact by smtp address. Or show it in a web browser but initialted from the Outlook contact record.

Can we use Constant contact in visual studio as a web service? (Similiar to Sharepoint)

Gary Cawley

Hi Gary,

The code we have for the Outlook Plugin can not be given out as Chang said.  The concepts behind it though are similar to our C#.NET signup form example.  In fact, you can use that same example to get started as all the code for interacting with Constant Contact API is in classes that you can just import to any Visual Studio application you want.  You can check them out here.

We do not offer a server that you can import directly to Visual Studio at this time.  I'll send your feedback regarding this to our development group though.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page