Pass email address in from site form

Highlighted

Pass email address in from site form

Hi, sorry, this is probably pretty basic, but I've trawled though and can't find a simple example of what I want...

I have a site form, just email address and subscribe button. I want to post the entered address to CC either to this page:

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001qie9IeSPzo6pCCO6IVf1fA%3D%3D

or preferably the next step. That's the only detail to gather and only a single list. I'm happy for it to open in a new window, so don't really need the API? Do I? Is there an easy way to do this?

Richard

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Join My Mailing List Form

Hi Richard,

I would like to help you with the issue that you are having. It sounds like you would like to use your form to link people to the Join My Mailing list page. We actually have this functionality set up in your account, except that it creates either a form or a link for you.

If you go to the Contact tab in the account, and click on the Join My Mailing List, and then click on the #1 link, it will allow you to create a form, or a link, that connects you to the Join My Mailing List form.

If you have any questions about this please let me know.

Regards

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured