Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem add new contact sdk php

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Problem add new contact sdk php

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Ctct\Exceptions\CtctException' with message 'Bad Request' in D:\Website\htdocs\_Test_Sites\site14\htdocs\includes\vendor\constantcontact\constantcontact\src\Ctct\Services\BaseService.php:97 Stack trace: #0 D:\Website\htdocs\_Test_Sites\site14\htdocs\includes\vendor\constantcontact\constantcontact\src\Ctct\Services\ContactService.php(131): Ctct\Services\BaseService->convertException(Object(GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException)) #1 D:\Website\htdocs\_Test_Sites\site14\htdocs\ClassDasCC.php(23): Ctct\Services\ContactService->addContact('8fc0ff02-7da1-4...', Object(Ctct\Components\Contacts\Contact)) #2 {main} thrown in D:\Website\htdocs\_Test_Sites\site14\htdocs\includes\vendor\constantcontact\constantcontact\src\Ctct\Services\BaseService.php on line 97

2 REPLIES

Re: Problem add new contact sdk php

Hello @AdrianL196,

Based on the ContactService.php line it looks like it might be trying to add a contact using the incorrect ID. The other lines referencing BaseService.php line 97 are a bit odd since our normal SDK do not have a line 97 so I'm not sure what it might be referencing.

I would ensure that the code has not been altered, or if it has, that any additional code is correct. Attempt to add new contacts. If you still get the same errors then please reach out to us at webservices@constantcontact.com so we troubleshoot further.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

Re: Problem add new contact sdk php

Thanks for the information, I am fixed the problem, the problem consist  same list name(create list) and this was  send this problem.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!