Unbounce Integration Not Functioning with Constant Contact Welcome Email Generation

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unbounce Integration Not Functioning with Constant Contact Welcome Email Generation

We have an Unbounce landing page for people to sign up and be directed to a list in our Constant Contact account. The Welcome Emails are not being generated when they sigun up like they would with our regular sign up link.

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Unbounce Integration Not Functioning with Constant Contact Welcome Email Generation

Hi Victoria,

Quinn from Unbounce here (one of our developers set up this test account for us to use, which is why I have such a funny display name :P ). I just double checked with a few test integrations and it looks like the main integration is working, so there may have been something that happened to your specific page.

Could you shoot us over an email at support@unbounce.com or give us a call at 1-888-515-9161 and we dig into your specific page and take a look?

Highlighted

Re: Unbounce Integration Not Functioning with Constant Contact Welcome Email Generation

Hi Victoria - we actually just received a message from ConstantContact to say that they did have a service interuption that started on the 17th of November (and was resolved when I did my test). If your emails are now working and the issue you experienced started on or after the 17th, that's the likely cause, so you can get in touch with Constant Contact's Partner Support Team at 855-854-8609.

If it's still ocurring, please still get in touch with us at the Unbounce Support contact info above.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured