cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the signup code that automatically adds an email to a constant contact list?

Occasional Participant

Where is the signup code that automatically adds an email to a constant contact list?

My client has an "add your email to our email list" button. Currently that gets emailed to me and I manually add them to the constant contact group. Isnt there a way for, when the person visiting the site submits their email address, for it to automatically be added to the constant contact group? Thank you for any suggestions!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is the signup code that automatically adds an email to a constant contact list?

Hello,

We have a few methods to do this.  The most basic method is to use the Join My Mailing list buttons that you can find in the account under the contacts tab, and then in the Join My Mailing list link.  You can generate the HTML code so that when someone clicks on the button it takes them to out Join My Mailing list form where they can add themselves.

You can also use our API to add contacts to your account.  Using our API you can set up a system entirely on your end.  However, you would need to either be a developer to create this, or have access to someone who can develop this for you.

If you are interested in using our API, please check our our API documentation, and our sample code.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact