any alternative Opt in codes

Participant

any alternative Opt in codes

Just looking to creat a custom opt in box.  are there any nice ones out there that i can use?

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello,

We have a custom sign up form generator that you can use. It was created in PHP and will generate a sign up form for your website. You can download it here.

Another way that you could create a custom sign up form would be to create one using our REST Api. This does require knowledge in a web scripting language. We have provided examples in various programming languages here.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Participant

Ben,

I have uploaded the files to the root of my web server (See: http://www.desert-voices.org/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/) but I am receiving the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c05/h03/mnt/76737/domains/desert-voices.org/html/CCSFG_0.0.3/cc_class.php on line 24

I also noticed that ../config.php was not automatically generated on initial access. Perhaps, this could be the cause.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rebecca

Employee

Rebecca,

I would like to help you with this but I need to know two things to troubleshoot this further.  Have you made any changes to your sample form before running it?  Also, are you using PHP 4 or 5?

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

tell us!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page