any alternative Opt in codes

Highlighted

any alternative Opt in codes

Just looking to creat a custom opt in box.  are there any nice ones out there that i can use?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Custom Sign Up Form

Hello,

We have a custom sign up form generator that you can use. It was created in PHP and will generate a sign up form for your website. You can download it here.

Another way that you could create a custom sign up form would be to create one using our REST Api. This does require knowledge in a web scripting language. We have provided examples in various programming languages here.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted

Custom Sign Up Form - Parse Error

Ben,

I have uploaded the files to the root of my web server (See: http://www.desert-voices.org/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/) but I am receiving the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c05/h03/mnt/76737/domains/desert-voices.org/html/CCSFG_0.0.3/cc_class.php on line 24

I also noticed that ../config.php was not automatically generated on initial access. Perhaps, this could be the cause.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Rebecca

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Custom Sign Up Form - Parse Error

Rebecca,

I would like to help you with this but I need to know two things to troubleshoot this further.  Have you made any changes to your sample form before running it?  Also, are you using PHP 4 or 5?

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Custom Sign Up Form - Parse Error

tell us!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured