how to integrate constant contact with ASP.Net appliaction

Occasional Participant

how to integrate constant contact with ASP.Net appliaction

Hi All,

I need to send emails to the customers using a constant conatact API.How do i start with? I have taken the developer API key.What is next step to start with? It would be great ,if any one provide the step by step information.

Thanks,

Lava Kumar Rayapati

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello,

It sounds like you would like to begin using our Scheduling API. This API is one of the only API's that we have that does require prior approval to use. In order to gain access to it, you would need to send an email to the AppConnect team, you can do that by going here.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Occasional Participant

Hi,

I have the permission to use your Scheduling API. So can you please tell me the next step in order to send emails to my customers. Here customers means the users registered in our site.I need to send emails to customers from my ASP.Net(C#) application using Constant Contact API.

Thanks

Lava Kumar Rayapati

lavakumar@officemails.com

Employee

I have emailed the documentation on our scheduling API to the address you provided in that post. If you do have any other questions or concerns regarding our API, please feel free to reply to that email or post on the forums. Thank you!

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page