subscribing to pre-defined "interest list"

Highlighted

subscribing to pre-defined "interest list"

Hi,

Using the simple form example, I've been able to create a form to subscribe to my email list. However, in the simple form example, there is an "interest list" where users can select which email lists they want to sign up for. I want to remove that option and sign everyone up on one single specified list. How can this be accomplished?

-Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

You would need to change the

You would need to change the code for both the html form and the code in the language you're using (PHP or .NET) to have the list selection hard coded into the code itself.  The actual code changes are something you or your web developer would need to do depending on your needs and goals.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted

I am using PHP. Following

I am using PHP. Following the Simple form exactly just need to sign up for a specified list. Is there a code snippet that would produce this?

We do not have a code snippet

We do not have a code snippet example for accomplishing this.  If another developer has already accomplished this, they may share the code with you here.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured