Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability To Choose Custom Font and Text Size

Our company has a specific font that we use for all of our communications (Rotis Sans Serif Std) and it's disappointing that we're not able to use this in constant contact. So many other things are able to be customized, but the preset fonts available will not work for us.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more fonts in the editor or also for the upload of custom fonts but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Since the original post, custom font sizes are available in our cross-device editor

81 Comments
CIDInsurance
Marketing Legend

It would wonderful if the Constant Contact team was able to put together some new features and design tools for emails. I had a couple ideas for design tools that would allow Constant Contact users to be more creative and create beautiful emails.

• Gradients. Personally, I would see myself using a gradient for the inner background and text backgrounds, but I'm sure there could be countless ways to customize emails with the use of gradients. The single color is limiting and eventually emails start to look the same. A gradient option could help us stand out in the inbox.
  • Shadows. Being able to put a shadow on a text box, behind a logo, etc. would make a huge difference. I would absolutely love this little addition.

I'm not sure how much technical work it would take to add these features, but they would make designing emails much more exciting for me personally. Perhaps its my lack of creativity right now, but the emails I've been creating lately have started to all look the same.

JanisA30
Rookie

I need more choices for font sized - please give options between 28-36!

DariaR
Rookie

I agree. atleast having more google fonts available would be great. I wish we could customize the weight of the font and the kerning "spacing between the letters". Constant contact is just behind on the design tool editing aspect.

Vanwilgen
Marketing Legend

Agreed on more font choices and the ability to choose font hierarchy. Many of the font options currently available aren't even supported across the board in every email client and will default to something else. It would be nice if we had some flexibility in choosing what it ultimately ends up as.

And of course, the fact that we still can't insert any custom size of our choosing continues to be a huge failing on Constant Contact's part.

JulieT1551
Rookie

I'm wondering if CC would consider adding more font sizes to the email editor, specifically 15pt, and maybe 13pt as well. Most of the time in my emails, 14 seems too small and 16 is too large. Would love to have an in-between if possible. Thanks! 

Lisa375
Rookie

Bodoni Moda Italic

WLCJINR
Rookie
I really do not want to have to create a whole new template to utilize the latest generation email editor, but I did notice that the newest one has font sizes in increments of “ones” instead of jumping by “twos” such as from size 14 to 16. Could that be changed in the older generation editor?? Thanks!!
MAScience
Rookie

I would like to have Montserrat in constant contact too- as this is our brand font. 

CityofNewnan
Rookie

Yes, it is a big disadvantage that we can't use our custom font. Our communication department really wants us to use this and I am afraid they will make us stop using Constant Contact because of this. I hope this feature changes soon. 

MegM465
Rookie

I would love to be able to use our company's fonts to enable our communications to be on brand.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More