Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Ability to add or remove guests after someone has registered

I wish I could add an additional attendee un the edit registration details. Being able to do so would be tremendous!!!!!! I now have to delete and re create the registration info. So that I don't have 2 entries for the same school only because they want to add another participant :frown:

14 Comments
PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

Seven years later and this deficiency has not been addressed. We need a way to fully edit the event registrations including the guest's details.

Scenario: A registrant includes a guest in registration but later wants to cancel just the guest - this cannot be done; you can only change the guest's name (if you delete the guest's name, it auto-fills with "Guest1." 

You must cancel the registration and re-register the registrant - a real pain. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hi all. We are working on an updated event experience with a more advanced tool. While we do not have an update or timeline to share or can guarantee any kind of commitment on how we will be handling event registrations for individuals and guests, we hope this indicates some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration while we are building out this tool.

L4813
Rookie

Same problem.  I need to add guests to an existing registration.  Seems the issue was raised two years ago and nothing has been done.  The advice from CC support was to cancel the existing reservation and then create a new registration with updated guest info.  Only problem is that I need to re-enter payment info for the new registration which ends up double billing the registrant.  Should be a fairly easy software change.  

On another note, is CC based in India?  Customer support seems unable to comprehend my problem nor provide an acceptable answer.  I finally looked here and the problem was easy to find but no solution. 

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

This deficiency continues in Events 2.0 Beta. Although the event administrator is able to edit the Registration form fields, we are still unable to change the number of tickets, and Registration or Payment Status. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More