Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to do a bulk export of images and documents from Library

It would be nice to have a feature that allows for a mass export of the photo library. Having to individually "Save Image" on 400+ images isn't efficient.

36 Comments
JoeR77
Rookie

Library Bulk Export! Get this done Constant Contact! Seems to be pretty simple!  I tried to do this years ago and reasoned that your company was on its way to fixing this.  I can't believe there is this many comments and no action!!   Seems easy enough.  Are you all working on it?  

DavidB6322
Rookie

We're an agency working on behalf of a client and the lack of this feature is seriously inconvenient. 

ScottR11
Rookie

3 years - still no update

CathyC963
Rookie

Trying to organize existing photos is cumbersome at best. If you're trying to organize a large group of images and you select some say a month old and move them to a folder, you are taken right back to the newest image. Also, limitations on how many photos you can view is hard to deal with.

I think you need a way to download photos. I know at least for the school i'm helping out, they uploaded all 4,300 photos into one folder. We need to sort and potentially download these for other needs, such as flyers, yearbook, etc. However, given i know you are not an image storing business, it would be nice to have that option.

HelenF23470
Rookie

If it is so simple to export email contacts why is it not possible to export photo library to my computer? It looks like people have been asking for this feature for 5 years.

fpcPenny
Rookie

Any update on this from Constant Contact support?!! We need this ASAP. Also, can someone post instructions for saving individual images? I must be missing something...

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @fpcPenny. We do not have an update to share for this request. In order to save an image, you would follow the steps in your browser for saving an image (usually right-clicking an image to save to your computer). 

ClaireM1
Rookie

Bye bye CC. 

DebraT558
Rookie

It's absolutely absurd that there is NO WAY to export MY Library!   FYI, I am not at my own computer and do not have access to my images posted on CC.  To have to copy and paste each of my 400 images one at a time to a Ppt document is ridiculous and something I do not have time to do as a sole proprietor.  I'm in a position where I REALLY NEED these images for my new web designer.  I've asked for years about exporting images - and apparently, so have others.  So, guess what?  Going someplace where people are more responsive to their paying customers.  BYE!

Double_E
Rookie

Why this isn't a feature yet makes no sense.

I lost my back up and now I have to right click on images individually to restore them?

Please add this.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More