Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to do a bulk export of images and documents from Library

It would be nice to have a feature that allows for a mass export of the photo library. Having to individually "Save Image" on 400+ images isn't efficient.

36 Comments
WilliamS28522
Rookie

I would like to see a bulk download of images and graphics feature added as well.  Individually clicking on each of thousands of images and/or graphics to save to a local desktop is inefficient and a waste of precious time.  

AnthonyI0
Rookie

This seems like a very simple feature to add. Is there a reason why you haven't? Mark me as one who would like it. (My reason? Over time photos get added from a million different places. There are times I need a photo I uploaded to CC for an ancillary project--your search feature is not vibrant--easier for me if I can search from my desktop)

CarolG7723
Rookie

I'm also asking this same question ... 3 years later.  I am involved in an organization that recently lost its entire website; not their error, but inadvertently lost!  I decided I should download my Constant Contact photos for safekeeping, but it doesn't appear to be an option.  

GolfviewHills
Rookie

please add this feature

AnthonyI82
Rookie

Need the bulk download feature for photos or documents-- the current "save as" work around is tedious, time consuming, and antiquated. Especially since you have a limit on storage, we need this feature so we can safely delete images and documents from your site.

HCMGA
Rookie

Oh my gosh - following the thread, this has been an issue since 2015 and Constant Contact still cannot/will not allow downloading images in bulk?! It's 2022 for heaven's sake!

FritzM
Rookie

Why is this NOT a thing?!? We have so many images, with lots of duplicates. We are trying to clean house and want to archive our images locally, then re-load what we need going forward.

DShumateNIH
Rookie

I would like to have this feature as well.

BarryS06194
Campaign Expert

Hello,

April 2022 here! It seems as if this company has no desire to add bulk image download as this has been requested for more than 5 years now and still has no avalibility. I'm leaving CC for search of another more feature rich application. This is ridiculous that it's taken this many years and there still isn't an option to bulk download your own images.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We apologize for not responding sooner. We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More