Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to do a bulk export of images and documents from Library

It would be nice to have a feature that allows for a mass export of the photo library. Having to individually "Save Image" on 400+ images isn't efficient.

36 Comments
ASCSA
Rookie

It appears that the library still lacks and needs a bulk export feature for any and all files added by a customer.

CSCBroward
Rookie

I absolutely agree!

AmrampMarketing
Constant Contact Partner

It's insane to me that it's been over 5 years since this suggestion and it still isn't an option. This is a pretty basic feature that most online websites that let you store files have (including free websites). I plan on looking into similar software out there and suggest moving the company to one that has this feature.

EllenG4
Campaign Contributor

Bulk downloading our pictures from the library has been requested since 2015. It is now 2023!  What is the holdup?  Clearly CC doesn't not value their clients.  Please implement this feature.

MikeH640
Campaign Contributor

so there is no way to download our library - this is ridiculous!

WilliamS298
Rookie

would be helpful if an image on library could be download from CC back to a device.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More