Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Ability to not include online link in event registration

0 Votes

2 big problems: 1-force me to enter a URL-but to control who attends I don;t want to distribute this- through you. I want to send myself. (not an option you all apparently have) Research suggest that attendees get a password separability. Doable in theory- but Zoom forces that you change the setting to remove single link (with embedded password) for ALL events to do this. I primary manage team meetings in Zoom and changing the zoom option would be a bad choice---I cannot realistically do this. So the only solution I am left with is to enter a bogus url in your system and then notify people who enroll that the REAL url will be sent at a later time. Don;t you all have a better way to do this? Can the meeting URL be made 'invisible' to people who enroll if I choose this? Second problem. This is part of a series of training days- there is no easy way I see to indicate this. Perhaps you accommodate this on the landing page but I have not gotten there yet.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RobinP832  thanks for sharing this feedback! At this time our event campaign does not offer the ability to hide the URL listed on your event registration. This is however a great feature request we would be happy to track. A workaround you can try is putting a fake physical address on your event (something stating it is really an online event) and send correct URL in a reminder email to registrants. As for your series of training days users have previously offered tickets to multiple days as an item for sale. In the meantime we have also opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello everyone. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More