Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

Ability to opt out of automated prepay renewal

0 Votes

I want to prepay, as I have for many years, but I do NOT want this to be an ongoing renewal plan until I cancel it. I am considering leaving Constant Contact over this change but I donâ t want to. If I prepay for a year, and then do it again nest year - why do you need my endless approval!? I do not want to give that to you. Is there any way to proceed without open-ended approval?

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RitaS60. Our prepayment terms and conditions state that the subscription will automatically be renewed unless you change to a monthly plan or a different prepayment plan length. We hear your feedback and will open this idea up for voting.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

In alliance with our Idea Guidelines, feedback regarding our billing policies will not be open for discussion here in the Community. Discussion of billing policies are best suited for our billing teams as they can often be specific to individual accounts or involve sensitive information. Please see our article containing our Prepayment Guidelines for information surrounding how prepayment works.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More