Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to resize logo/image on landing pages

In your Sign Up creation form, you give a place to insert logo, but each time I do, part of our logo is clipped. You should either: (1) give recommended dimensions, or (2) give us the ability to resize the logo! Such a frustration.

6 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MikeM.44 I reviewed your landing page and I don't see the logo as being cut off. Logos will resize to 200px on this page but I can see how being able to resize images to have the image appear larger could be useful. I'll open this up for voting.

MikeM.44
Campaign Contributor

Yes, I found a logo that would fit the height of the rectangle. That doesn't solve the issues, however, since it was hit-and-miss until I stumbled upon a size that worked. Would be far better to be TOLD what size is optimal for your program in the window under the location where we insert the logo then to have the ability to crop and/or resize, if necessary, within CC rather than to exit, open Photoshop (or whatever), resize, import and return to designing email. That seriously interrupts my work flow.

CynthiaS337
Rookie
Hi - It would be great to be able to enlarge the photo/logo at the top plus have paragraphs instead of one big block. Thanks - Cynthia
AnnR69
Rookie
Provide maximum size requirements for the logo so we don't have to experiment to figure it out. Your help materials only talk the image width for emails. What are recommended sizes height and width for images
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

AmandaA45
Rookie

You should at least give the ability to do custom css, I can properly size the image by using my developers tools so having the devs include something for image width sizing wouldn't be difficult.  Lacking features like this makes it a little impractical to use the built in landers and it makes more sense just to use embeddable forms and design it yourself in html.  Custom landing pages don't let you put forms on them so there's no real solution to the logo sizing issue using those either.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More