Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Ability to set all survey responses be Anonymous

0 Votes

Dear Constant Contact

I am a Labor Union Organization.  As such, membership is required to vote on various things.  Most can be open/public, meaning, one can see how one voted like you can in your survey application.  However, during elections, voting must be done by secret ballot.

My request-suggestion that might attract more organizations to join your enterprise is within your SURVEY application, to be able to customize to call it VOTING or POLLING and to allow secret voting.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Subscriber.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. 

12 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

CrystalP317
Rookie

This was useful. I will stop hitting my head against the wall trying to figure out a way to control survey participants and insure one vote per email address. I will go find another platform.

Would be very useful if CC added this!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More