Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Facebook Pixel to lead generation landing page

Hello,

I love the new landing page integration with an automatic thank you page. The one additional thing needed is the ability to add a Facebook pixel to track results and click throughs. If you could add the ability to add a pixel to the thank you page, that would make this service invaluable.

As of right now, I cannot use the landing page feature and need to spend a ton of time setting it up through my website so I can ad my pixel and track my conversions to better target my advertising.

Thanks!

Jessica

12 Comments
JennyB918
Constant Contact Partner

Any updates on this? I need it, and so are the accounts I manage to track FB ads. Please don't tell me I have to move my clients and my own account to Leadpages. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JennyB918. There still aren't any plans to add a Facebook Analytics Tracking ID to Lead Generation Landing Pages.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More