Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Images to Contact Profile

I would find it helpful to be able to upload images (i.e. logo) to a contact profile

17 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SIR102 adding photos to a contact is a feature request our product team is still collecting feedback on. Because other features generate more requests than this particular one they are given a higher priority. But this doesn't mean we aren't listening to users like yourself! The more people who weigh in on this thread, the higher the priority can become.

MelissaS5805
Constant Contact Partner

Yessss, this would be game-changing! 

TeresaF18
Rookie

This is awesome.  I asked about this 2 years ago.  Very helpful!!!

LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner

Every week we send out 50+ individual campaigns and have to MANUALLY insert our client's logo.  Could you please make it possible to AUTOMATICALLY insert an image with the custom field (or any other auto technique) so that one campaign goes out, with each different client's own logo? See sample of CDLC logo attached.Example of personalized campaign with logo.jpg

LindaK07
Constant Contact Partner
We need the ability to place an IMAGE in a custom field so that we could automatically merge a customerâ s logo into our emails.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include this feature in contact profiles. Should we hear any updates, we will share them here.

DanielD5276
Rookie

that's the only reason I am not going to use Constant Contact. Your name sure implies that you would have an image for your contact.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More