Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Hannah_M

Hannah_M

Please create an option to easily search for campaigns. I often copy prior campaigns and have to scroll through so many pages until I find the one I'm looking for. Then, when I finally find my email and click on copy it takes me back to the log in page and I have to start the process all over. So time consuming. Please help. Thanks!
VCBchip
Campaign Contributor

Hey Constant Contact team! 

We use constant contact everyday to communicate and connect with the members of our church. I wish there was the capability to search emails or events that we have published in the past. 

Since many adminsistrators here use Constant Contact, it can be difficult to keep all emails and events labeled or in folders. Even within a folder, we would need to scroll to find what email we were looking for. It'd be super helpful to be able to search for those things instead.

That's all! Keep up the good work -

Laura 

Administrator

Village Church of Barrington

BCarter
Campaign Collaborator
A way to search campaigns by title, keyword, date sent, date created, etc. would be very helpful. If I've missed it, it would be great to have it more prominent.
jessie-singh
Campaign Collaborator

I post a lot and sometimes need to go back and see something from a year or so ago. It would be great to type in a word or phrase and find it, instead of going back page by page. 

HeatherM10673
Rookie

I have been tasked with looking into some old emails and reporting on the open rates- with over 5oo emails sent It is nearly impossible to find and old email without a search funtionality - PLEASE PLEASE please implement this ASAP - Frankly I can not believe this is not a current function. Unless I'm missing it somewhere.

KirstyM33
Rookie
Is there a way to search campaign titles or content/description rather than scrolling through all previous campaigns to find what I am looking or?
JHegarty
Rookie

Hello. It is very difficult to find old campaigns using the sort. You should seriously consider a search function! Best, Alecia Sudmeyer 

CostumeC
Campaign Collaborator
Your new system is beyond atrocious when it comes to locating an old email. I don't want to click "View more Campaigns" 100 times just to find an old email. And no, sorting by oldest does not help. I can't imagine who thought this design was a good idea. Your old system had page numbers that allowed me to jump back and forth in time through our history of sent emails. This new system is so poorly designed I am incredibly shocked how anyone would make this on purpose and think it's a good idea.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More