Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
AWBW
Rookie
very frustrating to have to scroll through pages of campaigns to find the one I'm looking for. Would be so much easier if I could just search by name!
GregW66
Rookie
Hi- I am really missing the ability to quickly find an old email that can be duplicated or updated. Please install a search function, and bring back the option to go to a particular page of emails. It is very tedious to manually load in a few more emails at a time. Thanks!
I have a hard time finding specific past campaigns and since we have been using COnstnt Contact for 3 years there is a lot to go through. A search option is needed
NCFREE
Rookie

I second this comment, your new format is beyond frustrating, at least give us the option of a search button on the top. Not cool CC, might be time to switch to another program.

SheaH
Rookie
Since the new layout it is extremely difficult to find my old emails. There is no searh button and no skip to page.... button. Please put back this feature. Thank you
Please add a search function! I sent an email in April that I need to copy and it took a long time to find it.
Diller-Quaile
Rookie
Dear Constant Contact, I noticed you've changed the way our past emails are listed. It takes a very, very long time to pull up emails that we sent out, say, a year ago and want to copy features from. A "Search" box would be very helpful to have to quickly locate a past email. I might be missing it somewhere, but if not, please consider. Thank you.
KarenChapman
Constant Contact Partner
This has always been a necessity. With this new version, it is more challenging to find previous campaigns easily
JohnK162
Campaign Collaborator
You need a way to search for campaigns by title from the list (I haven't found one). Scrolling through many campaigns to find the one you want to take content from is tedious.
ChaiC
Rookie
Please try to program the following for those of us who have lots of campaigns on file and want to resend from the past: * The ability to list 100 emails on a page * Search by email name * page numbers, as it used to be * a clickable link to move forward a page on top, not just on bottom of the list
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More