Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
mchristo
Marketing Legend

I'm confused.  Were you EVER able to search for campaigns?

Michael

MSI0800
Campaign Contributor
Your new method of searching old campaigns is terribly time consuming. Please bring back the searchable page numbers at the bottom so a user can quickly go back several years to find old emails.
NothnagleR
Rookie
Please introduce the Search button to make the campaign navigation easier.
NancyB45
Rookie
Please add a Search function to the Campaign list so the user can find a specific one without having to scroll through all of them.
NancyB45
Rookie

Please consider adding a Search function to the Campaign list so the user doesn't have to search through a long list to find something. Thanks!

CarolynM58
Rookie
It would be so so useful to be able to search your old campaigns instead of paging through the last year, based on when you think you sent it...! Or am I missing it somewhere?
Gib
Marketing Expert
The new UI makes it far more difficult for our business to produce the reports that we depend on. It makes us dig far more than we should to get to the necessary data. Please tell me that there is a way to access the old, classic UI still. This would have been one of the few things that truly added value to your service for us over your competitors.
JeanieD
Campaign Collaborator
search bar for searching through emails
AngelaM195
Rookie
Create a SEARCH to find old campaigns instead of scrolling through a million pages
TomasF3
Rookie
ever since the update of the new page functionality has gone down. missing buttons, for example today i cannot find the more campaign button so I am stuck only looking at the first 10 on the page. buttons that dont click and freeze, constantly need to refresh the page to get functionality back.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More