Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
JenniferD1
Rookie

We have pages and pages of campaigns.  Even though we can file campaigns in folders, it would be so much easier to find a specific campaign email if we could search by keyword and / or date. Please consider adding this feature to the top of the campaign page soon.  

Thank you!  

ICJAnews
Rookie
hi! unless i'm missing it, i don't see a way to search for past emails. That would be a great feature i could really use. thanks
MarkB8888
Campaign Contributor
PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO "SEARCH" IN CAMPAIGNS!!!!!
MarkB8888
Campaign Contributor

Amen! I''ve been asking for that functionality a number of times. Seems like a no-brainer to me!

Please, please, please! Add search functionality to the Campaign section. We have hundreds of emails and many that we copy over to edit each year. It is so hard to find past emails with out having to scroll through every page. This seems like a basic functionality that a service like this should really have. I'm a long time customer but I'm seriously considering switching to somthing else that makes it possible to easily find your past emails. 

Thanks for your consideration!!

J.SteveH
Rookie
How in the world can you NOT have the functionality to search past campaigns? Are you telling me that in order to find the email I sent last year, that I can't even remember the name of, that I have click through page by page???? Omg.
Hannah_M
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Please add a search tool
ColleenA0
Rookie
It would be great to have a search feature for Campaigns. Those of us that have been with CC for years and do a lot of repeat events would benefit from that greatly. Thank you!
CameronW9
Rookie
I'd like to be able to search by keyword in the messages we've sent in the past to locate messages that we want to reuse with updated information.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More