Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
FloydR
Rookie
It would save me SO much time that gets used just scrolling through and clicking on page tabs just so I can find an email from previous years.
FrankPerrelli
Rookie

Can you please make it easier to find a campaign created previously?  There are plenty of times where it's a campaign that is used annually or you'd like to duplicate the template.

NYAPCAdmin
Rookie
It would be great to have a word search feature to find specific emails instead of searching page by page for an older email.
EmilyNagle
Rookie

I agree! Oftentimes, I want to find an campaign we've sent in the past to view analytics or duplicate the template. It's a hassle having to scroll through pages of campaigns to find the one I'm looking for. Search functionality seems like a simple addition.

Please add a search feature so that you could search for an email by a key word.
WRVstaff
Brand Influencer

Can someone from Constant Contact come on to this forum and explain why you don't offer something as useful as a keyword search.  We have hundreds of campaigns, and frequently need to copy a previous one, edit and resend.  We now have to tediously scroll back through many pages.

You used to have a search feature.  Why did you remove it?  Seriously!  Please explain.  Are you trying to force people not to re-use past campaigns?  If so, why?  Shouldn't the customer be allowed to make such decisions?

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

Sadly, we have yet another month of no search function, despite hundreds of us pleading for a year.  I don't get it. Something that is so essential.

PeggyS85323
Rookie
Please can there be a feature to search for campaign by name? Hard to find previous campaigns.
StephenSL2019
Rookie
We as clients really need you to give us a way to search for campaigns by at the very least names. Access to all the campaigns from the beginning of time would really be nice since we pay a lot also. Right now we have to write custom code to do either of these...kind of ridiculous not to be able to search through campaigns easily.
JessicaL620
Marketing Expert
Why is there no search window for Campaigns? I have 19 pages of campaigns I now need to search through.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More