Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
TeresaL8
Rookie
There should be a search box. It should not be this hard in order to find contacts/old blasts.
MRSCwa
Campaign Expert
Please include a search option for sent emails. Thanks!

Hello CC, 

I find it rather startling that this question was initially asked in June of 2015 and we are in May 2018 and there appears to be no response to the inquiries nor any efforts to provide, what is 74 pages of requests, the thing they are asking for.

As such, I really do not hold out much hope that I will be able to search past emails.

MaziE
Rookie
It's very frustrating that we have to go page next to back to a previous year. And then if we need to go to another email in that same week of the previous year, we have to start all over again in 2018. So time consuming. It would be great to have a quicker option. Thanks!
ChristineF75
Campaign Collaborator
Can Constant Contact please add a feature so that you can search your past email campaigns (either by title and/or content)? There have been numerous times where I'm looking for a specific past campaign and I have to scroll through page after to page to find it. An easy-to-use search function would be super helpful. Thanks!
HeatherE317
Rookie

We would love to have a search function in the campaign manager. We use the folder feature a lot, but it can still take a while to find a draft or previously sent message. Thank you! 

GailE59
Rookie

I concur - similar programs have the same fallback.  what we do [may not work for a company] articles are saved by title in PC 

MarciaJ
Campaign Expert

Another user posted a work around that I have found very useful for searching for sent email campaigns.  Just go to the Reporting option.  Then scroll down to the Email Campaigns prompt.  Enter the campaign you are looking for and an alphabetical list will be displayed.  Please see the following screen prints.

SearchEmails01.jpgSearchEmails02.jpg

PMover
Marketing Legend

Using the Reporting page search box is a good work around if you are searching for something less than 500 campaigns back (for us that would be within the last 4-5 months).  My frustration, and what I keep pointing out is that they have the search capability in the Reporting, why not also have it available in campaigns.

DavidT6
Rookie
I would love the ability to be able to search through past campaigns.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More