Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
DavidT6
Rookie

This would be incredibly helpful, and I'm actually really surprised Constant Contact hasn't implemented it yet.  Very simple, very necessary function.

AlL54
Rookie
It would be really helpful to have a search function to have option to search Title or Subject or Body of emails for words. For Example, I have sent email with Robard Shakes and it was some time ago, so difficult to find so I can copy and resend similar email. Thanks
MarkK071
Marketing Expert
How can I search for a campaign by name rather than scroll through 350 of them?
KLNB
Marketing Expert
We need a search option!
MikeR794
Rookie
Right now there are ONLY two ways to serach for email, use the calendar or scroll page by page. Give us the ability to serach by at campaign name!
TraciI95
Rookie
We REALLY need CC to implement a search function in the campaigns, so we can find campaigns by name. This has been needed desperately for years. We have hundreds of campaigns and spend HOURS looking for past sends. It's a huge time-waster.
LoriC78
Rookie
Why haven't you added a search tool so I can look for old content! This is such a basic need. Have you seen the comments on your "community" page? Lots of dissatisfied customers! FIX IT
BreadProject
Rookie
It would be convenient if there was a search box where you can search for the title of our drafts or sent mail so we don't have to sift through everything.
LucyH
Rookie

Seriously, how can we not have a search past emails function?

This is one of the most glaring omissions and needs to be added.

DonaldS36
Rookie
I often run the same campaigns year to year. I'd like to be able to search for an email I sent, rather than having to scroll through pages to find the email I sent the same time last year. Thanks!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More