Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
Essco
Rookie
You have the option to view all campaigns by date. I wish you would let us search the names of the campaigns - that would be a nice feature.
Relics
Campaign Contributor
Please make the campaigns searchable for key words. Sometimes I forget to rename a campaign I have copied, and it becomes very difficult to find it again without a lot of searching. Doesn't seem to be anyway to do this currently.
MaxM845
Rookie

Yes, very basic and necessary function - thank you for listening to us!

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

This feature has been added... I'm not sure why no one from Constant Contact has closed out this request?

Chris__D
Employee

Hey @Marisa_M, while many of our users have this ability, we haven't released it to 100% of users yet. Once we do, we'll update and close this thread. The process of enabling this feature is a bit detailed, however, we essentially have to migrate all campaign data into a new index for this tool to be able to search through all of that data. Since this includes all campaigns, it does take a bit of time. We're making great progress though and hope to have this feature available for everyone soon!

Marisa_M
Marketing Legend

Thanks for clarifying @Chris__D

I'd like to make another suggestion, since it hasn't been rolled out completely just yet:
Can you make it compatible in conjunction with the date filter? Currently, both the date filter and campaign search work independently of each other, so if you are searching for an email with a certain word, within a certain date range, you can't do that. It's one or the other - date range OR search term. It would be great if you could get them to operate together.  :smileyface: Thanks in advance

JeffW467
Campaign Expert

glad this has been added, just posting here to stop getting emails when people reply.

anna.f
Marketing Legend

This is desperately needed. I see a "Coming Soon" label... is it really in the works? 

HenryG337
Campaign Contributor

I'm going to switch back to soon if they don't fix this

Candace_M
Employee

Hello @anna.f,

Yes! This feature is slowly but surely rolling out to all of our customers. I don't know exactly when your account will receive it but it is definitely coming. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More