Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
CindyN00
Rookie

I am with you 100%.  This is certainly no improvement!

DianaG90
Rookie

so angry that I can't add video to my press release template!

Hayley_L
Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us about the troubles you are experiencing with searching for a specific agent. Are you referring to the "contacts" page and scrolling through all the contacts to find a specific agent? If so, try using the "search contacts" feature we have at the upper left of your "Contacts" page. You can even click the "advanced button" to do an advanced customized search of your contacts as well. Hopefully this should help you out, and thanks again for your feedback.

2016-09-06_15-09-28.png

I find it hard to understand how Constant Contact expects to stay in business without even responding to the growing list of complaints about inability to search old emails. Many of the changes to the GUI only make this issue worse (elimination of thumnail that goes with the list view of emails, eliminatin of pages buttons to easily move through groups of emails). All of it is driven home by whatever error caused a resend of all 105 comments about lack of search function for past emails. As someone who has trained people in customer service and watched the implosion of major companies who ignored such issues (anyone remember Quark? I didn't think so.), I don't get why Constant Contact even has user forums if they simply intend to ignore them. Guess what will piss me off even more than not getting the search funciton I really need? That would be constant reminders that lots of other people have asked for that exact same thing FOR YEARS only to be completely ignored by Constant Contact. There are other options out there in email land. Maybe I should move my company to one of those and see if they will respond in some way to a customer complaint.

cleda
Marketing Expert

KeithR59
Campaign Expert

Yeah, CC has definitely gone downhill and does not seem to care.  It almost seems like the owner's15 year old kid has taken over the design team and can do no wrong.

The silence is deafening ... and the user experience is terrible.

Hayley_L
Employee
Status changed to: New

LuannF1
Marketing Legend

The pain continues.... I hope this upgrade tonight means that Constant contact is finally going to do something that shows they care....

TCAPStacey
Rookie

Two suggestions, both for the campaigns page:

A search bar to help locate emails

The ability to hover over a title and view what the actual email looks like without having to click on it and change pages

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More