Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
JenniferT485
Rookie
It is no longer possible to find old campaigns by clicking on a page number. If you try to find an old one to copy it, you have to go page by page, and it takes a long time. The old system made this easier.
KateM333
Rookie
The new "campaign" lay out is VERY difficult to follow and use. it is difficult to find past emails - not clear how to increase the number of emails displaying - cumbersome to navigate.
JamesNewell
Rookie
I can no longer find anything without multiple clicks and deep searching as everything is now lumped together. My partner has his own CC account and he still has the old format where he could go into events or email campaigns straight from the top nav menu. Why is mine different, why did it change, and how can I get the old format back
KimberlyO6
Rookie
Would be nice to be able to search campaigns by keyword. Can't seem to find that option now.
ElleS
Rookie
This is really annoying, I have to hit the View more campaigns button 50 times to get to campaigns that I sent earlier this year!! Please fix this!! I need a search option of at the very least a pages option so I can skip to campaigns I sent out earlier. SO ANNOYING!!!
spetrick
Marketing Legend

Full agree. Also, it's exceptionally annoying to have to scroll through campaigns because clicking the forward arrow keeps you at the bottom of the screen/page, so you have to scroll up again to view the next page in order. 

temple-isaiah
Rookie
The loss of this search feature is prohibitive for our use and we are forced to consider other bulk email providers. Please escalate development of this feature ASAP and keep us posted.
Bidwell
Rookie
Please add a search function to the campaign list! Sometimes I need to pull up a past campaign from months ago or even over a year ago, and don't want to have to click the 'view more campaigns' button a million times. Sorting by name doesn't help because I can't always remember what I named a campaign. In the prior format, at least the page numbers were listed at the bottom so you could estimate and jump to old campaigns. Having to click 'view more campaigns' for 20 minutes to find what I'm looking for is frustrating!
JameyL
Campaign Expert
It needs to have a keyword search or allow you to pick a page number like the old way.
CEIofIL
Rookie
It would be great if the campaigns had a search function. I'm a long time client with 500+ emails. Some programs we promote happen 2-3 a year, changing only dates in the body so we copy the previous email and revise. There seems to be no way to get to any one previous email without paging through to find it.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More