Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
LisaR58
Rookie
This product is very hard to manage without being able to search for specific titles or words
please add a function that allows you to search through old sent emails. so far the functionality isn't intuitive for me and I am not able to do what I need to do. i am currently wasting my time. please adjust my bill to accordingly.
RyanD672
Rookie
Thumbnail photos for email so I can see what the email looked like without having to open each one up. Quick copy button so that I can copy an email layout that I like our duplicate an email from the past with 1 click. An email search bar so that I can quickly search through all the emails I have created by simply using key words from the title and subject line.
juliep66
Campaign Expert
please add a SEARCH campaign option ASAP!!
juliep66
Campaign Expert

YES AGRREED!!!!

carolm62
Rookie
Hello, My suggestion is to make it easier to search for "Sent Emails" by sorting them by Name. For example, if I want to look at the Holiday Emails that I sent the last few years, I could type "Holiday" to search. (Rather than scrolling page after page to find). I hope you like my suggestion!
LenaE
Campaign Contributor

PLEASE ADD A SEARCH!!!!!!! Scrolling through hundreds of emails to find one from last year SUCKS!

DeniseR096
Rookie

I need to be able to search by keyword. For example, I would be able to search for "basic functionality" and the search would return a list of every email that contains "basic functionality" in the email name, subject line, or content of the email. You have a search bar at the top of this page. Why is it that I can search the "community" but not email campaigns? 

DianaZ0
Rookie

I would love to have the ability to search my campaigns for a specific word or words instead of having to scroll back through hundreds of campaigns to find one I did the previous year.  If a search bar could be added for this purpose it would be VERY helpful!  I love using Constant Contact so keep up the good work!!  :smileyface:

skibum
Campaign Contributor

I don't know what you all did to the Template selection area - but it is now terrible.  I've put in every type of search word and it keeps telling me there are no results. 

How does one find a 2-column Christmas template?????  Did I miss a tutorial somewhere!!

Give me back the old method!!!!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More