Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
PaulF374
Rookie
PLEASE give me a way to search campaigns by keyword. I have 64 pages of sent campaigns to manually search through. we often re-use sent emails.
JeffB267
Campaign Collaborator

This has to happen!

In the past I sent every email to my gmail accou8nt so I could search in therre and accidently just deleted them all so I am now relying on Constant Contact to implement, what in my opinion, is the bigget and most obvious failing of the service.

BradW4
Rookie
We have over 70 active events in EventSpot. Since you updated the pages, we have had a difficult time finding our events. It would be great if we could sort events by date, or even have a search feature . We appreciate you considering this update. Thank you.
CynthiaM479
Campaign Collaborator

I too am frustrated by the lack of a keyword search for Campaigns. The A to Z sort is a marginally effective tool at best as is the search by Activity Type. 

I love CC but this is getting to be a deal breaker for me. Please fix it!

Andrea_Walker
Rookie
Would be nice to have a search bar to narrow down campaigns and emails. We do some events or email campaigns annually and I end up digging through the list to find the old campaigns so I can copy them.
MainStreetU
Brand Visionary

I would really love to see a Search Tool for campaigns.  I copy, edit, and resend multiple campaigns and it would be much faster if I could enter the name of it or a keyword vs scrolling through my many campaigns.

I do love the new paging options at the top of the screen vs only the bottom, but adding a search feature would be even more helpful.

ChrisM01
Campaign Contributor
I would like to be able to search my campaigns by keyword
Ariana_L
Employee
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback @MainStreetU!

I've moved your post to a thread where others have requested the same feature. Be sure to check back here for any updates!

CarolH25102
Campaign Collaborator
I WISH YOU HAD AN OPTION TO SEARCH FOR PAST EMAILS...A WORD IN THE SUBJECT LINE
treys
Rookie
Is there a search function for a certain campaign or at least a key word to look for past campaigns instead of scrolling through pages of emails.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More