Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
LenaE
Campaign Contributor

Any idea when this will be implemented? Seems like you guys lack in the most basic features and this is a PAID service! 

KarenD67818
Marketing Legend

How many times do we have to beg and plead, Constant Contact, before you implement a basic search function? It's great that you finally brought back the thumbnail view, but for goodness sake, stop making cutesy changes and implement a basic search function. There are 59 pages in this reqest thread - not 59 comments - 59 *pages*. We users think this is a priority, and maybe soon you will too. C'mon now.

VoitSDS
Campaign Contributor
We share a company account and have thousands of emails. It would be helpful if there was a search feature to easily find emails.
SSperati
Rookie

Having a search function for campaigns would be incredibly helpful, going through page by page looking for an email is tedious.

KarenD67818
Marketing Legend

How about we wrap up this long list of requests with a "yes, we've implemented it"? That would be cool.

Aren't y'all tired of hearing us ask for this, Constant Contact? I know I'm tired of asking. 😕

TTN2014
Campaign Contributor

My non-profit has many users, thousands of campaigns, and it is a huge time sink for our already busy staff not to be able to find campaigns with a key word search. It really, really is needed.

marketingguy
Campaign Contributor

We need to search through campaigns to find previous email campaigns.

HughC0
Rookie

Hey Folks,

Just discovered this issue and found a quick work around.

Go to Reporting tab (in dark grey tool bar) from the main page > Then scroll down passed the ekg trend readout to Email Campaigns search bar.

Hope that helps and that it has not already been mentioned.

DianaZ0
Rookie

Thanks for the idea HughCO.  That will definitely be helpful, but it only searches emails not events.  Still, it helps!!

Thanks!!

KimberlyK
Campaign Collaborator

This is a huge help. Thank you so much! Of course, it would be nice if CC would just fix the issue. But this is a great work around. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More