Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
MarkB8888
Campaign Contributor
I know that my post today to the community, will be like preaching to the choir. Yet, it appears to be the only venue CC has made available to its customers. Many of us have requested a SEARCH function within the Campaigns tab. This request has been on the books for several years now, and, after lack of response, has now morphed from a request into a complaint. Why would a company, that claims to be user-focused, not react, not respond, not care about the feedback from its very lifeblood? A SEARCH function within the Campaigns tab is a very BASIC, ELEMENTARY function that, frankly, should have been there from the very start. CC: please get it done! A continued disregard for the very people who support you every day, will be interpreted as an invite to SEARCH elsewhere in the near future.
SusanD80
Rookie

Unable to search for (older) campaigns via name ... Hey Constant Contact, wake up, it is the year 2018 not 1998. Ridiculous! 

KatrinaMax
Rookie
It would really make my job easier if I could search for something in the campaigns list. Many times I want a copy of something that's been made before but I have to spend a lot of time I don't have looking back on all campaigns trying to find the one I want. A search bar is much needed. Thank you :smileyface:
LaCabanaBRC
Rookie

To make it easier to locate a contact that did receive and possibly read an e-mail sent to them.

SKCBSA
Rookie
A great feature would be able to search for old campaigns. If you liked an email you sent for a particular campaign last year or a couple months back, it would nice to be able to search either based on the subject or on the title of the campaign.
HoracioA3
Rookie
This area should have a search bar to help you look for campaign names
ChristineR4
Rookie
I think it would help if you were to add a search bar or filter. It is very time consuming to scroll though ever single page to find one specific campaign. Thank You.
The "Campaigns" listing page needs the ability to search for a previous campaign!
ThomasT152
Rookie

I completely agree that a search function for past campaigns - if only the titles - would be a dramatic improvement to the functionality. It seems like a no-brainer, if it's possible. But then I haven't seen it explained why this does not exist yet. Please do add it if you can!

hvhibiscus
Marketing Legend

You receive a copy of the campaigns, so just search your emails. Nothing hard about that!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More