Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add more social media icons

Please add more options for social media such as an RSS feed (blog) and Houzz (interior design specific).  In addition, please "lock in" the social media icons per email campaign.  For example, I create email campaign 1 and set up the social media icons.  Then I create email campaign 2 with the social media icons linking to different social sites.  As soon as I save the social media profile for email 2 it changes the social media links in email 1.  This is VERY frustrating as we have 6 different brands that we send emails out for and we cannot use our email templates due to this issue. 

We tried to create our own social media icons by using images however, we cannot place more that two images side by side like we could in the old interface.  Also, please put back the ability to add a table into the new user interface - you took away this feature!  Having the ability to add a table would allow me a workaround to my first issue.  UGH!  Very frustrating - this is making us re-consider our decision to use Constant Contact for our email campaigns.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that more social media icons have been made available in our cross platform editor!

unnamed (10).png

If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Help Boards as we would be happy to assist you further.

61 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that more social media icons have been made available in our cross platform editor!

unnamed (10).png

If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Help Boards as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More