Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Constant Contact Pro - Ability to align images vertically within template

0 Votes

mostly for photos but why stop there and I would have assumed this existed within Constant Contact but it doesn't. Countless times this would have helped as well as saved time.

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @OscarL809

How are you looking to align your photos in your account? You also mentioned wanting to align more than just photos, what else would you like to align?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

OscarL809
Rookie

For instance, I had two photos side by side and was attempting to match them up horizontally which was difficult because there aren't any guides to tell me when I've matched the photo next to it. I'm pretty much looking for something similar to what Adobe has which is the snap/align tool.

Frankie_P

Hi @OscarL809

Thanks for following up with these details! While users do not currently have the ability to align images vertically, this is a great feature request we would be happy to continue collecting requests and use case scenarios from other users through this post.

OscarL809
Rookie

This is somewhat related, maybe not but, also having the ability to select multiple images and resizing them together.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More