Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Allow customization of mobile view

Currently, emails are automatically configured for mobile view. However, this feature has errors and is aesthetically unpleasing. I would love to see the ability to edit/customize both the desktop and mobile views.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain to share your feedback on this feature request. We’ve compiled and discussed this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments pertaining to this request, but we are continuing to share the feedback and use cases discussed here. We will mark this as Acknowledged and will post any updates we may hear from our teams.

53 Comments
SMHM9
Rookie

In this day and age, it's ridiculous that we cannot optimize how our newsletters look on mobile. Over 60% of opens are on mobile. This one issue is making us consider moving platforms. Please enable abilities to edit mobile view.

Boone
Rookie

I agree. This feature would be a game changer!

LukeW92
Rookie

Please, the mobile version of the email I'm working on is completely off no matter how I try to format it. Allowing us to edit the mobile view is a necessity, in my opinion. 

AnneMarieE7
Campaign Collaborator

Constant Contact, 

Any reason you haven't addressed this yet?

AndreaT514
Rookie

Please make this a feature, Mindbody does it and it looks so much better.

AlP36
Rookie

Please incorporate this feature asap. Would make all our lives so much easier!

Thanks!

ConnorT95
Rookie

This feature is so obvious it's kind of sad. As one user put it, a majority of email views are mobile. The creator should default to a mobile designed layout instead of desktop.

MattHager86
Rookie

100% agree. The lack of this feature has prompted me to look at and consider other email marketing platforms.

please!

We are at the point where we may just have to switch to another company so WE CAN edit our mobile emails. Unfortunately, they just look terrible and all it would take would be a little customization. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More