Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Alphabetize From & Reply-to Address in Dropdowns

0 Votes

I used to be able to add an email address by putting in the first few letters of the name when creating a newsletter for my colleagues or sending a copy to my colleagues. At present, I have to scroll through all the email addresses saved and they are not even in alphabetical order.

What changed?

Mari

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MariF8 you are correct, these features have not been carried over to our updated email campaigns. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! We have however submitted your feedback on this to the appropriate teams on your behalf and opened this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

ildark
Rookie

Hello

There must have been an update because we're not longer able to easily select the "from email" when sending the campaigns.

If you have a 100 emails in the account like we do it's a real chore now.

It would help if

1) Emails were simply sorted alphabetically

Also when we type a letter normally it should bring you down to the email that starts with that letter, it doesn't do that currently.

Constant_Contact_list.jpg

Frankie_P

Hi @ildark

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this. We have merged your post into a similar thread focused on this feature request.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More